GaleGirl

Gale Martin

Award-winning writer. Binge watcher. #Opera wonkette. My newest novel, a murder mystery called WHO KILLED 'TOM JONES'? is now available. @Booktrope novels at http://amzn.to/12Ti0NU Lancaster County, Pennsylvania · galemartin.me

Win yourself a merry little Books & Bubbles Binge!

Books and Bubbles Banner

Is there anything more luxurious than relaxing into a frothy, foamy haven of scented bubbles and settling into a good read? After all the shopping, wrapping, baking, and decorating, is there anything you deserve more than a Books & Bubbles Binge?

Three women's fiction authors with titles from Booktrope Editions--Laura Kilmartin,Meredith Schorrand me, Gale Martin--think someone special deserves a grand prize worthy of sinking their toes, their elbows, and their imaginations into. And that someone special is . . . YOU, of course!

Between December 5 and 15th, you can enter drawing here (via Rafflecopter) to win the absolutely perfect grand prize for the avid chick lit reader who deserves to pamper herself.

Here's what you win:

1. - Signed copies of Blogger Girl, Don Juan in Hankey, PA, Grace Unexpected, and Next Year I'll Be Perfect;
  2. Deep Steep Lavender Chamomile bubble bath
  3. Aura Cacia Aromatherapy relaxing lavender foam bath, and patchouli and sweet orange foam bath made from 100% essential oils for the mind, body, and spirit;
  4. - A lush lavender bath scrubbie; and
  5. - A $10 Amazon gift card.

All delivered to one lucky winner before December 25.

Total prize value: $95.

Visit my website to enter.

(Please note that this prize can only be mailed anywhere in the U.S.)